Friday, February 20, 2015

Fabrics fabrics fabrics and more fabrics......

I love fabrics and being in the design industry is just the right place to be.  When a new collection comes out, I can't wait to share it.
Some of the time, the new collections are so good, I want to share them before they come out!
Since I have the inside track on when the best and most beautiful fabrics are coming out, I can pass that along to my readers.
I wanted to share these embroidered beauties from Wesco Fabrics with you today.

Coming this Fall 2015 from Wesco fabrics a silk/linen blend with a vibrant blue embroidery design



This would make some lovely drapery panels, table runners or anything you can think of that requires a statement design like this embroidered pattern does.

This beautiful embroidery design was released in the Fall 2014 collection


The pattern repeat is huge on this beauty and I love the vibrant colors!
The vibrant oranges and reds make me feel like going to the islands!
This embroidered fabric is available now and is inspired by the tropical island of Maldives.

Love this pallet of color!

A popular color Aegean has been redefined with the use of avocado.
Need some bling? The linen has metal embellishments attached for a bit of shine
 Love the linen with metal embellishments for pillows! So cute. Here it is in a fabricated pillow with gold colored embellishments:


 I can just imagine what these would look like in pillows on a white sofa!

This paisley is fun with the aqua, lime green and grey
 These raspberry prints are all in stock and ready to be made into something gorgeous!

Hints of Indian tribal influences in these fabrics from Vervain
The vibrant magenta and silver really accent one another.
Got bling? These trims add that something special to any pillow or drapery
Love this trim with baubles and braided edging details



No comments:

Post a Comment